LB-203 Water-based Dry Laminating Adhesive
I. Features of LB-203
1. The product is a kind of new-type adhesives with better comprehensive performances, which integrates advantages of water-based adhesive&oil-based adhesive,&is applicable to various bridge laminating machines. Generally speaking, all-dry laminating is adopted.
2. Direct laminating&cutting of various printed matters can avoid the defects of paper deforming&expansion&contraction due to water-based laminating.
3. It is a kind of safe, non-hazardous&no-irritation environment-friendly products.
4. Thanks to large solid content, the product can manage powder spraying over the printing surface to improve the evenness of the printing surface.
II. Technical Parameters of LB-203
Polymerization of acrylate
III. Application Method of LB-203
1、Before application, raise the temperature of roller of the laminating machine to 80-95℃,&the temperature of the drying groove to 50-90℃.
2、Pour the laminating adhesive to the groove, start the gluing roller&mix the adhesive. The quantity of adhesive shall be decided flexibly according to the type of laminated printing.
3、After complete drying of adhesive, the real temperature of the roller shall be 85-95℃&the pressure shall be above 15mpa.
4、Before complete drying of adhesive, the real temperature of the roller shall be 40-60℃,&the pressure shall be controlled to ensure no adhesive overflow from both sides of laminating&connection under pressure.
Notices of LB-203
1、Clean the machine before application;
2、Never mix the product with other adhesives;
3、Clean gluing roller with water after closing;
4、Applied BOPP films shall have qualified corona;
5、Before laminating of gold-and-silver ink printed matters, it is suggested to confirm the color retention&bonding strength of sample;
6、In case of the following conditions|later processing of the composite product, make trial of sample before mass production; (1) gold&silver cardboard; (2) embossing; (3) concavo-convex; (4) papering; (5) thick ink level|printed surface with too much dryer, etc;
1. In case of any inquiries during application, our company provides after-sale service;
Service Hotline: 028-88999695 Complain Hotline: 13350889072
2. The content&data of this instruction are scientific&correct, but does not assume any liabilities of quoter. The final explanation rights belong to our company.
Certification by ISO9001:2000
Application Method of Water-based Dry Laminating Adhesive
Application Method of Dry Laminating Adhesive
Dry laminating adhesive is a kind of new-type, economical&environment-friendly adhesives, which can be widely applicable to oil-type laminating machines. The operation method is basically similar to that of oil-type adhesive,&the following is only for your reference:
1、Clean such parts as gluing roller&adhesive plate, etc before starting;
2、During laminating, clean the foreign matters with towels&blades in case of grains&spots in the gluing roller for even laminating;
3、It is suggested to use blade made from rubber;
4、It is suggested to divide the drying groove into two parts, with the temperature of 50-80℃;
5、The temperature of the gluing roller shall be 85-95℃&the pressure shall be above 15mpa. Control the real temperatures according to different products;
6、In case of deep ink, gold&silver plates&large powder spraying quantity, adopt film through large roller so as to avoid paper blistering. Avoid expansion&contraction of films.
7、Fix the quantity of adhesive according to printing matters, with the speed according to drying speed of adhesive on BOPP film.
Notices, Faults&Reasons during Application
I. Bad Composite Laminating Strength of Printed Matters
1. Examine if printed matters are special paper;
2. Examine if the ink left on the printed matters is caused too many auxiliary materials|special ink;
3. Too small laminating quantity;
4. The hot-pressing temperature of the roller is too small|the pressure is too small;
5. If the corona of BOPP film reaches 3P dyne.
II. Poor Brightness after Laminating of Printed Matters
1. Reason, paper&oil of printed matters;
2. Low hot-pressing temperature of roller during laminating;
3. Small adhesive quantity;
4. Large powder spraying quantity;
5. Too small pressure.
III. Spots on Laminating Products
1. Reason for spots in even stripe shape: uneven laminating of the gluing roller; unclean blade; grains|foreign matters of adhesive;
2. In case of unbalance of gluing roller, the laminating is uneven|in wavy shape;
3. Even in wavy shape: too large|small speed of gluing roller;
4. Spots: dirt in the gluing roller; dirt in the laminating roller; rotating speed according to the gluing speed.
IV. Blistering of Composite Products
1. Too much powder spraying quantity&too many additives;
2. Too large temperature of laminating roller;
3. Too much|too little adhesive.
V. Wrinkling of Paper
1. Damping|deformation of printed mattered;
2. Unbalanced cold-pressing roller;
3. Too large gluing quantity;
4. Deformation of laminating roller;
5. Too large temperature of roller.
VI. Wrinkling of BOPP Film
1. Unbalanced delivering roller;
2. Too large temperature of drying groove; deformation of film; too small blowing quantity;
3. Uneven BOPP film.
Water-based Laminating Adhesive
Features of Lanbo Water Emulsifiable Laminating Adhesive:
1. Non ethylene-vinyl acetate deformed product with sound laminating strength on films&ink;
2. Broad application scope, applicable to special water-adhesive machines&solvent laminating machines;
3. Sound glamour, vivid design, non color change, non white mist&non change of ink color of composite products;
4. Safe, non-hazardous&no-irritation environment-friendly products;
5. Sound technical applicability&long anti-crusting period, applicable to line rolling of composite products, with non influence on concavo-convex rolling&sound freeze thawing&storage stability.